Apply Online For BOCW Haryana Scheme in Hindi | Labour Department Haryana
BOCW Haryana Scheme: Haryana Building and Other Construction Workers ( BOCW) schemes are being provided by the Labour Department Haryana. Currently, there are 23 different scheme for male and female worker and for their families. These labour department schemes can be availed by the eligible workers who are currently paying to the Labour Department Haryana. Each employee covers under Factory act & Shop and establishment act pays 10 rupees by the employee and 20 rupees by the employer, total 30 rupees in a month and 360 rupees in a year.Labour Welfare Fund is also a part of Labour Department Haryana.LWF Haryana Schemes are here.
These 23 different schemes can be availed by the eligible worker. Below you will get to know in details the application process, eligibility, membership years, apply frequency, benefit amount etc all in details of each scheme.
Benefits in What is BOCW Haryana Scheme?
List of BOCW Haryana Scheme in Hindi & English:
Here is the list of these 23 different schemes in Hindi & English both languages.
BOCW Haryana Scheme in Hindi:
BOCW Haryana Scheme in English:
For more detailed information on each BOCW Haryana Scheme, you can also visit the official site of the Labour Department Haryana by clicking here.
How to Register online for BOCW Haryana Scheme:
To register yourself online for BOCW Haryana Scheme, you can follow below steps:
- Visit the official site of Labour Department Haryana
- Click on BOCW ( Building & Construction..)
- Click on that icon and proceed as shown below.
BOCW Haryana Scheme Register Link
- A new window will come up that includes instructions & terms and conditions.
- Accept that and click submit
- Further, it will ask you to enter your Aadhar card number, Name and Fathers name.
- To verify your Aadhar card, it will show several options to complete the process by
- BOCW worker
- Department officer
- Shop & Commercial Establishment
- Factory establishment
- You can complete the verification process with any one of these above-given options.
- Further, your personal information tab will open
- You will have to enter all mandatory information like,
- Aadhar number, Bank account number, mobile number current & permanent address, valid email id etc
- You will have to update your scanned passport size photograph too, click save.
- Now you have successfully registered and you can now apply for the eligible schemes.
This is the complete process for registration of BOCW Haryana Scheme. For any query or help leave us a comment in the below comment box on BOCW Haryana Scheme