ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment for 670 Posts: INTELLIGENT COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS INDIA LTD has invited applications for the Posts of I.T. Assistant. Total numbers of posts are 670. The Applicants can apply online from 17-04-2018 to 07-05-2018. Below is the detailed information of ICSIL I.T.Assistant Recruitment. You can also download the Latest General Knowledge Magzine for I.T.Exams for free.
ICSIL I.T.Assistant Recruitment:
Important Dates for ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment:
The applicants are requested to apply online for ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment posts. Candidates can apply through the official site of ICSIL (www.icsil.in). Also, the important dates related to these posts are given below:
- Online Applications start date: 17-04-2018
- Last date for online applications: 07-05-2018
Note: Applications can be accepted only in Online mode.
ICSIL I.T. Assistant Post Details:
Name of the Post: I.T. Assistant
Required Qualifications: MCA or M.Sc or B.E or B.Sc. or BCA or Diploma in Computers.
- The candidate must have at least six months experience of the field work.
- Candidate can speak & write Hindi & English languages.
Salary Band: 18332/- Rs. ( ESI & EPF as per the government rules)
- The candidate shall work in schools at a different location in Delhi.
- Candidate must have knowledge of MS Office & Internet.
Registration Fees for ICSIL I.T. Assistant Post:
Total registration fees(Non-Refundable)will be 1000/- Rupees i.e of
- Examination Fees: 200 Rupees
- 800 Rupees will be taken at the appointment time.
Required Documents for the ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment:
The candidates will have to submit two sets of self-attested photocopies set of below-given documents.
- Application Form duly filled and signed
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 12th Certificate
- Graduation or Degree Certificates.
- Experience Letters.
- Aadhar Card & Pan Cards
- Diploma in Computers ( If applicable )
- Five Passport size photographs.
ICSIL Download Link :
ICSIL I.T. Assistant Recruitment – Instruction List:
- Candidates are advised to apply according to the required eligibility.
- ICSIL does not take guarantee for the deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates.
- The locations for the job will be in Delhi Only.
- Names in Aadhar Card & Pan Card must be same & DOB Too.
- ICSIL reserves the right to accept or reject the forms without informing the candidates.
- The qualifications of the selected candidates must be recognized from the university.
- ICSIL reserves the rights to restrict the numbers of invited candidates for typing test.
- In case of any Help, candidates can call their helpline numbers at 011-26830347/ 011- 26830338.