Labour Department Haryana: Labour Department Haryana is a department of Haryana state Government. Labour Department Haryana. Labour Welfare board is a part of Labour Department Haryana. It implements where 10 or more employees are covered and contributing 10 rupees to the Labour welfare board. Labour Welfare board is providing 22 different schemes for the employees. To know more in detail about these 22 schemes of Labour Welfare board click here.
Labour Department Haryana,
The registration process, the application process for Labour welfare scheme (LWF) etc detailed information discussed below. You can also visit the official site of the board for detailed information.
Register for LWF Scheme – Labour Department Haryana :
Before knowing the registration process, make sure employees basic information must be updated in their employer portal, information like Aadhar number, mobile number, ESI number, PF numbers, qualification, and domicile etc all required information. If your basic information is up to date than follow below given process.
- Visit here , read all important information, and then tick and submit the guidelines for online service.
- Then enter your valid 12 digit Aadhar number and click submit.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Confirm OTP and submit.
- Further, you will have to update your basic information like Name, Mobile number, Father Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Qualification, Current and permanent address, Current Gross salary and Bank details.
- The employee also needs to update his/her passport size photo too.
- After entering all required information, click submit.
- The employee will get his/her Username and Password on mobile number and on their screen too.
Apply for LWF Scheme:
After successful registration now the employee can apply for the scheme. Follow below-given steps to know how to apply for the scheme and to check eligibility for scheme click .
- Visit the Home page of Labour Department Haryana
- Select ” Welfare Board Beneficiary“
- Enter your 8 digits username and password you have chosen.
- On your Dashboard cum My account, you will see your all basic information that you have entered during registration process. make sure all entered details are correct, if needed you can also update them by selecting edit button.
- Then click on “Schemes” tab, there you will see all 22 schemes and your eligibility that you are eligible or not for the same.
- Select the scheme for that you want to apply for.
- By clicking on that scheme, you will see brief information about the scheme, applicability, amount under the scheme, minimum employment duration etc. now click apply.
Labour Department Haryana
Above attached screenshot is of “अंशदाता श्रमिकों को चश्मों के लिए वित्तीय सहायता”. The employee needs to upload these required documents and documents must be “verified by the employer with the authorized person (HR Manager) sign and stamp. The maximum size of the is up to 2 MB and the document must be only in pdf, jpeg, png, doc. format only.
Required Documents for Labour Department Haryana
Medical Certificate: By medical certificate means medical documents of Eye test report.
Bill or Ticket receipt: Bill of the amount with GST number (Pakka Bill).
Employer Certificate: Employer certificate if the “Undertaking form” of the scheme duly signed by the employee and employer.
Ration Card / ESI Card: Employee needs to upload his/her Ration card if available, if not then the candidate can upload his/her ESI card duly signed by the employee and employer.
Employee Salary Certificate: Candidate needs to upload his/her salary slip too on the portal. And slip must be duly signed.
Affidavit/ Undertaking: is the form of scheme, in the employee and employer declare for the condition.
Note: (*) means mandatory fields, and for each scheme required documents are different.For any help or query on Labour Department Haryana – LWF Schemes you can comment below in the given comment box, I will guide you.