What is Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment: If you are looking for how you can generate UAN number by yourself using your AADHAR card whether you are working in any company or not. You can generate UAN number at yourself. EPFO department has started this service for the employees and the employers. This method will help the employee as well as the employer. UAN as the name suggests Universal Account Number, UAN will be allotted only once to an employee whether he/she change multiple jobs or works under multiple organizations. UAN number will be generated with the help of AADHAR number and UAN number will be attached to the Aadhar number hence, a person can have only one UAN number.
Know Basics About UAN:
Before proceeding to know what is online Aadhar verified UAN allotment, let’s know basics about UAN. How UAN is helpful and future scopes of UAN. UAN is a feature allotted by the EPFO. The earlier employee can have only PF number and an employee can have multiple PF numbers in multiple organization. To reduce this workload and duplicate cases and to ease in work EPFO has started this. KYC is also a very good option in UAN. You can also complete your PF KYC , and apply for PF Advance Online and many other services under this.
Overview of how to allow a UAN Number:
Online Aadhar verified UAN Allotment can be taken by the employer or your company when your PF contributions will be submitted or you can also generate a UAN number for yourself before or after you join any company. Now, this is mandatory, without UAN number your PF contribution cannot be submitted by the employer. To generate UAN Number Online Click here to visit the official site.
You must have your Aadhar card or Aadhar number to complete this process. Then you need to enter your basic information like Name, Gender, DOB, Marital Status, Email ID, Mobile Number, and qualifications etc. To know the complete process of Online Aadhar verified UAN Allotment follow below-given points.
Steps for Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment:
Follow below-given steps for Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment.
- Visit the official site of UAN cum EPFO.
- Choose Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment from the given option on the right side.
- Click on that, a new window will be opened.
Enter Aadhar Details:
- In the next step, you will have to enter your Aadhar Card number and Generate OTP.
- OTP( One time Password) will be sent to your mobile number that has been registered with the Aadhar Card.
If you have not yet registered your mobile number with Aadhar than, you can not generate UAN number but your Employer can.
Enter Basic Details:
- Enter your personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Age, Marital Status, mobile number, valid Email ID, Address, and qualifications etc. personal information.
- KYC details like your Name per Aadar Card and your Aadhar card number.
- Now enter Captcha code ( case sensitive).
- Accept terms and conditions cum Disclaimer ( read this before proceeding)
- and click Register.
The UAN Alotment :
- A UAN number has been allocated to You.
- UAN will be received by a message on your registered mobile number that has been registered with Aadhar card.
In case or Error:
While you are registering or sending an OTP on your mobile errors may occur like ” Aadhar number already linked to 1234XXXXXX Aadhar number”. That means you have been already allocated by your employer or previous company ( if you have worked somewhere). In case you have not been worked anywhere and still showing message than you can contact to your employer’s HRD or direct with the EPFO official.
- How to Fill EPF Online Nomination Form | e-Nomination using UAN
- PF Balance Check With UAN number on Mobile
Till then you cannot generate Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment.
For any help comment below in the given box on Online Aadhar Verified UAN Allotment, I will get back to you soon.