Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form for Students: The welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department under Government of Haryana has been launched various schemes for BC/SC students since 2007-2008. These post matric scholarship schemes ranging from minimum 160 rupees to 750 rupees per month. The only term under this scheme is that the annual income of the child parents should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
The main objective of the schemes is the provide the financial assistance to the OBC students studying in the schools or the colleges to help them to complete their education. These schemes are provided by the state government or by union territory.
Eligibility for Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form:
- This scheme can be availed by only those students who belong to OBC caste as notified by the govt.
- Scholarship can be availed after passing 10th Class, expectations for these are:
- Scholarship cannot be provided for training courses.
- Students who have started their qualifications in the professional career like, LLB etc are not eligible for the schemes.
- Studying PG in a course like medicine will only be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during their course.
How to apply for Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form:
To apply for Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form students will have to fill the application form. The application form can be downloaded from the official site of Welfare of SC/BC Department. The application form of the scheme is also herewith attached. Sample form of the Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form is also attached to it. The Download links are given below.
You can also download the sample of the applied form of Scholarship. You can also view this from the below.
Required Documents for Online OBC Scholarship Scheme:
Required documents to apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form are:
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhar card & PAN Card
- Bank Account of the student to receive the scholarship.
- IFSC & MICR Details of Bank account
- Address Proof
- Caste Proof
- Contact Number
- Valid Email ID
- Marksheet of passed examinations
- Tuition fees for current studying exams.
- Hostel Charges (if applicable)
- Income Certificate ( Only parents income certificate) issued by SDM Tehsildar.
- Signature of Principal on the application ( would be better if take a written note on school’s/college letterhead)
This is how you can apply Online OBC Scholarship Scheme form. For any query leave a comment in hr below box. I will happy to help you.