RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer 5191 Posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited candidates for the Lecturer posts of Hindi, English, Science, Maths, Social Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & for other lecturer posts. Total there are more than 5000 posts are advertised in RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer. Advertisement no.10/examination/lecturer(school education)/secondry education/2018-19. Total there are 5191 posts for all above-mentioned categories. Quota wise and category wise details are given in the below-attached sheet. You can download the official notification in Hindi of RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer posts. below you can find the download link and the detailed information on RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer posts. You can also found RPSC Exams Tricks & Top rated Apps from here.
- 1 Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Posts:
- 2 Post wise details of RPSC Recruitment 2018:
- 3 Required Educational Qualifications for RPSC Recruitment:
- 4 Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment:
- 5 Selection Process for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer:
- 6 Age Relaxation for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer:
- 7 Special Age Relaxation details are given below:
- 8 Selection Process & Syllabus.
- 9 Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for Lecturer Post:
- 10 Special Note while applying for the Post of RPSC Lecturer post
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer Posts:
Application start date – 17 May 2018
Online Applications last date – 16 June 2018 ( up to 11:59 PM)
Online modification in RPSC Lecturer can be made from 17 JunJune 23 June 2018
Post wise details of RPSC Recruitment 2018:
Subject wise post details for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer posts are given below.
Also, you can find the total numbers of the posts quota wise & caste/category wise.
Required Educational Qualifications for RPSC Recruitment:
Required educational qualifications and the required experience for these posts are given below. For more detailed information you can also refer the official website of RPSC.
- Lecturer(School): Bachelor and B.ed in the subject for which candidate is applying for, from the recognized university/institute.
- Lecturer(for Drawing): Post Graduation or equivalent in Drawing subject from the recognized university/institution.
Graduation with Five years working experience in Drawing subject.
- For all posts: Should know the Hindi language written in “Devnagri Lippi” & Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit for RPSC Recruitment:
Minimum age should be 21 years as on 01.07.2018
Maximum age limit should not be more than 40 years.
Selection Process for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer:
Selection for these 5191 posts will be made on the basis of written exams. Two written exams will be conducted by the RPSC, Exam-1 & Exam-2. Exam-1 will be of 150 questions and Exam-2 will be of 300 marks.
Age Relaxation for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer:
Age relaxation, Category & sub-category wise are given below. Note the age relaxation written is in years.
Special Age Relaxation details are given below:
- Upper age limit for ex-servicemen who served under state or central government and was convicted.
- The upper age limit for the person who is serving in connection with the affairs of the state in 40 years.
- If any person served in N.C.C, the serving tenure in N.C.C will be relaxed.
- A person who is in connections with affairs of Panchayat Samities & Zila Parishad’s, the upper age limit will be 40 years.
- If any person is already a servant of State Government i.e Rajasthan Govt., the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years.
Selection Process & Syllabus.
Online written exams will be conducted & the syllabus for RPSC Recruitment 2018 Lecturer can be downloaded from here.
Scheme of Examination & Syllabus for Lecturer Post:
- The written exam will be of 450 marks.
- Exams will be in two Parts, Part-1 & Part-2. of 150 & 300 respectively.
- All questions will be of MCQ type.
- Negative marking will be applicable, One third ( 33.3%) for every wrong answer will be deducted
Special Note while applying for the Post of RPSC Lecturer post
- During Online application candidate should enter an active & correct mobile. All exam related OTP’s and information related to exams will be sent on mobile numbers.
- Offline modifications or corrections received through courier will not be considered.
- The online modification can be done within the 7 days from the last date of application.
Helpline number : 0145-2635212 & 2635200.