RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment for 1200+ Posts | RSMSSB Vacancy
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment for 1200+ Posts: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has invited job seekers for the post of RSMSSB Lab assistant on 09-05-2018. The advertisement number for these posts is Advt. 10/2018. This RSMSSB lab assistant recruitment is a direct recruitment. The application forms will be filled online and the online applications start date is 14 June 2018 and the last date is 13 July 2018. These online applications can be filled online from the official site of RSMSSB @www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Below you will get the detailed information of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment like category wise posts, application fees, selection process and salary band etc all required information. Click here for district wise Rajasthan GK for Lab assistant exams preparation.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment
Important Dates for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment:
The RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment will be filled only by online mode, no offline application will be accepted.
Online Application Start date is 14 June 2018
The last date for apply application is 13 July 2018.
Examination Fees for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment:
For General category & SC: 450 rupees
For Non-SC category: 350 rupees
For SC & Non-SC category: 250 rupees
Category wise Post detail:
|Post name||Scheduled Area||Non-Scheduled Area||Total Posts|
|Lab Assistant||246||954||1200 Posts|
The online Application process:
Detailed information on category wise & gender wise
Minimum 18 years as on 01.01.2018
Maximum age limit is 40 years
New joinings or newly selected candidate will be eligible for the pension scheme as per rules
Exam Date of RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment
As per the official notification, the examination will be held in July/August 2018. For detailed information, candidates are advised to visit the RSMSSB official site on regular basis. So that you can get all required and important information well on time.
Download the official notification
The online Application process:
- The application will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidate will have register first at the official site of RSMSSB
- Visit the recruitment option on the portal
- Click on the apply now option i.e in front of the Post name
- Fill up the form, including scanned photo
- Note that all details must be correct, once filled cannot be edited and form will be rejected
- You should preview before final submission
- After form submission candidate will have to submit fees for the post as per his/her category
- In case of any help, you can also call at the helpline numbers of RSMSSB
- The helpline number is 0141-2221424 /2221425
Further after successful submission of the application and the fees of the post for which you had just applied candidates need to save his/her SSD ID & password for future.
How to Download admit card & check status:
- Visit the official site
- Login to using SSD ID & password
- Go to download link
- Click on download admit card
- You can save or download the admit card
Syllabus for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment
To download the RSMSSB Lab assistant syllabus click here